grave pls
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Casino
Feet pics
Again with an example of why posting on the forums should be unlocked after 90 days.
Bro you literally just got here. There are other, more important things you need to worry about than posting shit in the forums
Scamming made me a billion in 3 hours
It took 3 hours for them to click accept?
Read Money Making guide (Ignore advertising section)
You never had a billion
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Give daddy ched your credit card info. EzPz
Beerson age over 4,000 but you still haven't figured out how networth in this game is calculated....sad
Ched killing ads is the reason I am poor. but in the grand scheme of things, a great change
Pull out your VISA
Rich is all about perspective. I felt really rich on my first day when a faction mate sent me $100K, and I moved into a PI of another faction mate. I felt rich when I got my first $1m salary from job. I felt rich when I could afford a few stock blocks.
Now I feel rich if my networth even goes up a few thousand daily. I've hit a curve :(
Now I feel rich if my networth even goes up a few thousand daily. I've hit a curve :(
Graved as op deleted the post
Ask havok for staff haxs
That 900 mil dumb ass.
Ok children, let's say it all together as a class so the slow kids in the back with the dunce caps can follow..........Money lent AND/OR money deposited in faction vaults or are NOT accounted for in your networth calculations.
Dunce Jarhead: But durr um teacher, my Gunny told me I'm a blue falcon and would feed me Crayon treats for following like a puppy. Can you feed me Crayons too even though I can't do math and I don't understand. I just look at graphs with colors and lines and just assume stuff because I can't count and I'm lazy. The only numbers I know is 0311
Teacher: yeahhhh, go back to sleep kid
Dunce Jarhead: But durr um teacher, my Gunny told me I'm a blue falcon and would feed me Crayon treats for following like a puppy. Can you feed me Crayons too even though I can't do math and I don't understand. I just look at graphs with colors and lines and just assume stuff because I can't count and I'm lazy. The only numbers I know is 0311
Teacher: yeahhhh, go back to sleep kid