Am I able to rent my castle to someone if I have money in the vault and if so is my money safe?
Leasing property
Started by p-glizzy [2951664] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Honestly this is the first time I've seen this question.
Since people that rent cannot access vaults, I'm presuming that your money would be safe from the renter.
But since you cannot access the vault either, you'd be without your money.
Why don't you rent it to a friend for a day with like 100 $ in and see what happens? Then you can come back and teach us something new.
Since people that rent cannot access vaults, I'm presuming that your money would be safe from the renter.
But since you cannot access the vault either, you'd be without your money.
Why don't you rent it to a friend for a day with like 100 $ in and see what happens? Then you can come back and teach us something new.
I've never done such a thing, so can't really say for sure, but I figure one of two things will happen. Either the game will automatically empty the vault, adding the balance to your "on hand" amount, which it very doubtful.
Or the money will just be stuck in the vault for the duration of the lease. Neither you or your tenant will be able to access it. This is the most likely outcome.
Either way I guess they both classify as technically "safe." Safe from the tenant, anyway.
Or the money will just be stuck in the vault for the duration of the lease. Neither you or your tenant will be able to access it. This is the most likely outcome.
Either way I guess they both classify as technically "safe." Safe from the tenant, anyway.
Find someone you trust and rent it to them for 7 days
Only way to really find out
Only way to really find out
You can access the vault only when you own the property and live in it. It would be a bug if a renter can access rental property vault.
Hmm- I heard that you can disable vault access from spouse.
Assuming that'd be the same thing for renters :D
That they can't touch it.
But yes do let us know if ya ever find out!
Assuming that'd be the same thing for renters :D
That they can't touch it.
But yes do let us know if ya ever find out!
If you rent a property you can't access the vault, only if you or your spouse owns the property
If you do rent out your property your funds are safe in the vault. However, if you're renting out your property for longer than a week, transferring the funds into bank accounts or stocks is generally more beneficial..
[image: i1.sndcdn.com]
[image: i1.sndcdn.com]
Whe I buy a castle I will have a vault, right,
No you cannot lease and access the vault,
I tried it and it wouldn't let me list it because I had money in the vault