So here's the thing..... a long time a go. About 900 days to be more exact. I found this game. And all I had was a phone so that lasted about 20 minutes. Fast forward to approximately 50 days ago I refound the games and its much better phone ui. Now I'm enjoying the game community and most every bit of it. But I feel severely behind and could use a hand. So help? Maybe? But only if you want. I've been some what lucky so im not screwed but even good advice would be spectacular!!!! Thanks and have a great day!!!
Hi
Started by Zach32 [2734697] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 16 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
Hello there and welcome back to Torn c:
Wrong forum but I'm sure it'll be transferred to Q&A soon
Here is the basic guide> but it seems that you're already above lv15!
Baldr's Basic Advice
Which is good :D you can skip a lot of info in there.
That's all you need to get started really, but do check out other guides
Tutorials & Guides
Good luck and have fun!
Wrong forum but I'm sure it'll be transferred to Q&A soon
Here is the basic guide> but it seems that you're already above lv15!
Baldr's Basic Advice
Which is good :D you can skip a lot of info in there.
That's all you need to get started really, but do check out other guides
Tutorials & Guides
Good luck and have fun!
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice