Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Education course.

Started by _Kreeture_ [3199664] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

_Kreeture_ [3199664]

The parameters says 9 days 19 hours, but it says the course will be completed in 14 days 46 minutes. That's a really large variance.

 

_Kreeture_ [3199664]

I only started this course this morning, when I posted it, I had both my Merrits and Education things all done met a few days ago.

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

It is a 21 days course, the maximum possible passive education course time reduction that you can obtain is 40%. Torn doesn't even have enough passive perks that could reduce the course time to 9d, meaning this is a visual issue on your end. I am not seeing any issue on the Education page on my end. Do you still see the same values in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I have tested this on your account, the timer shows the correct number to me 14d, something hours.

 

Thanks!