Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Territory Idea

Started by DrunkAssassin [2301692] on in General Discussion.

2 replies · 92 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
DrunkAssassin [2301692]

This is a WIP concept that I think could help increase movement on the map, I dont know if this has been thought of before, I just wanted to see what everyone else thought.

 

  1. slowly decrease respect gained per territory over the course of say a month (just for an example amount of time) until it hits zero, the only way to prevent this is to succesfully assault or defend a territory
  2. If you lose a territory or fail to assault a territory the amount of respect you gain is decreased, and increases the chance of you losing hold of that territroy till you can reclaim it in a week (unless its already been picked up)
  3. Have a chance of losing control of your territory ( losing a RW, territory assault/defend, failing OC's, having under a certain # of members to territorys owned for example a ratio of 10 members to 1 territroy would increase that chance, or the respect gained from your terrtitory hits 0)  

Just curious what everyones thoughts or suggestions to the idea would be :)

Would love to see something like this implemented to make the map less stagnant

Beerstein [1322136]

I think all changes should be run by Alex_Von_5head before any changes are made to his portion of the game. Don't know that anyone else is really qualified to speak on the subject.

 

Also, people Alex would just organize a congo line across the map.

DrunkAssassin [2301692]

this is just an idea right now, before I attempt to run it by anyone.  I want feedback to improve the idea and make it a final copy!  However Im not sure who that is lmaoo