FILLER TEXT
Dingus Customs
Mentions: Dingus Customs
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
FILLER TEXT
Dingus Customs
Mentions: Dingus Customs
examples pls
posted!
BUMP
BUMP
Looking good sgt!
Just bought one total thumbs up
Not rly worth the price tag
I honestly agree, my work isnt that great but ive done lots of banners for free or for very discounted prices. Im up for negotiation to anybody!
.
you're also a known mong who runs around just trying to start shit with everyone spewing absolute nonsense everywhere you go and towards anyone who has the displeasure of meeting your acquaintance. I'd doubt anyone would believe a word you say with the way you've conducted yourself, as well they shouldn't.
unfortunately, i made the banner and tried to sell it to you for 15m, which is 5m discounted from my normal price. You never ended up buying it! I asked you what i should put on it and you said "Make it nice!". I am attacking your faction because you started being a dick and calling me slurs when i offered to help you!
Edit: Here is the image that you said i never made!
[image: i.postimg.cc]
2nd Edit: Oh shit... I just remembered something! I asked if you needed a banner for your faction, then you said you couldn't pay me the 20m I was asking for, then you said you could pay me 30m after your war was finished, then I guested for your war and didn't get paid for hits, then a faction raided you for a while, then they stopped, now I'm raiding you because your being a dick again, and now another faction is raining you because your battle stats arnt high enough for you to beat anybody but lvl 3s :) Have a good day! (or not)
BUMP
Quick and pleasant to talk with
Absolutely a joy to work with , friendly service and overall great experience:)) I highly recommend!! I will definitely be coming back if I ever need anything else!!
Good work forsure spend your hard earned torn dollars here
Definitely recommend quick easy service love the work man I'll send friends your way 100% recommend
Would highly recommend, takes the time to do what you want done and if something isn't correct or needs changed he works with you to getting it to what you want.
very pleasant person to talk with prices I feel are a little to cheap given the fact I got what I asked for specifically so a bonus was the right thing to do.
Can confirm everything dingus says, as it was my faction that raided Human_Resources both times he's mentioning. Human_Resources his human garbage that preys on newbies as meatshields, using them to cache farm.
Coming in and talking about someone being a scumbag is pretty pot-and-kettle of you, considering you owe money on that faction and fedded like an idiot right after like you're trying to escape on your own terms or something.
(This post is in no way meant to discredit Dingus)