Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing

Started by Promise [3086546] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 137 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Promise [3086546]

Lately, I've been participating in many races, but I often end up finishing in last place, usually 6th. I'm wondering why this keeps happening ?  and what the best strategies are to secure a top spot in the race ?

SkellyWoog [2697665]

Skill issue - lol I hate it when people say that but apart from upgrades, your racing competency will be effected by your skill. 

 

There is a stock block to increase your skill or join a 100 lap race overnight to add more skill. You'll slowly get skill from official racing events but not as quickly as doing some 100 lappers overnight.