Obligatory quitting Torn thread. I know you don’t know me and IDGAF.
Everybody should stop whining about the points market and focus your anger towards the rats in global.
f**k Haseo and Bogie.
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Obligatory quitting Torn thread. I know you don’t know me and IDGAF.
Everybody should stop whining about the points market and focus your anger towards the rats in global.
f**k Haseo and Bogie.
Give me ur stuff thx
edit: doesn’t look like you got stuff to give
Sorry to hear you go, send stuff
Bro at least tell us who haseo is and what he done to your ass
No one asked.
Ah crying about global because you got reported for impersonating Haseo, classic.
Ye don’t forget to suck ur mum on the way out X
I don't actually know who you are, sorry, I don't appear to have ever had a single interaction with you, be it a message or even in staff matters, but I wish you the best in finding happiness.
Graving this one as it's just a weird rant and apparently looks like it's related to people not tolerating your bigotry and other rule violations in global chat.
So... Can I have your stuff?
You should stop whining about the global and focus your anger towards DN.
f**k DN.
Please show them you are serious about Quitting by giving away all your Networth.
I support you.
Since you like abbreviations. In order IDC and STFU
And when you have left (if you leave and dont keep coming back) NBD no one will miss you.