Being from the U.K I normally drink tea. Just wondered which hot coordinated beverage was popular here in Torn city. Is it tea or is it coffee?
Kide regards
Nigel
Started by FlavaFlaw [3273635] on in Food & Cooking.
Posts archived: 45 / 45 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Being from the U.K I normally drink tea. Just wondered which hot coordinated beverage was popular here in Torn city. Is it tea or is it coffee?
Kide regards
Nigel
I like tea because it has caffeine (decent for weight loss) and you can drink it without adding things (coffee tastes like shit if it's not 80/20 milk to coffee)
Both depending on time of day
WAIT A MINUTE! Why isn't tea or coffee in this game? My immersion is completely ruined now. Also coffee cause I can just dump sugar into it and convince myself its for the extra energy.
I like both.
I pity you for the lack of coffee powder quality! Try a tiny cup and mixing in things like a little salt or pepper or other spices
Coffee if I make it myself, tea if the wife asks if I wanna cuppa. Vending machines.....tea if its instant, coffee if teas a bag. I prefer tea but I'm not pissing about with a bag 🤷♂️
Moved to Food & Cooking
I like drinking Muskoka Maple flavored coffee blend from the Muskoka Roastery Company ground in my Baratza Encore and brewed in my matte black Technivorm Moccamaster 53948 KBGV
Tetley is good too
Does Yerba count as a tea? 😀
Espresso 07:30, Americano 10:00, Tea 15:00
So a bit of both.
Tea 100%. Way more variety and doesn't taste like absolute garbage without sugar unlike coffee.
Double espressos all day every day.
Tea because i can drink 10 large cups a day without risk of caffeine induced heart failure
T because it takes less typing.
I prefer a non-caffinated mint or herbal teas early in the mornings and late in the evenings. Then I'll have coffee or a black or green tea somewhere between 8am and 11am. I avoid caffeine after noon.
My preference is probably:
75% coffee / 25% tea (regular tea, none of this poncey fruity and herbal crap, sheesh.... 😜)
In recent years, decaf tea has become almost indistinguishable from regular tea, so it's good at night in lieu of something else. While, some instant coffees no longer taste like day old bath water; in fact, there's a Colombian one I've been drinking for years (all milk coffees are the way to go! 😋)
Obviously, decaf coffees are still dog piss. #avoid
Edit: typos (I really shouldn't ramble when I'm knackered 😅)
Nescafé Gold, with 2 sugars and 3 teaspoons of CoffeeMate ☕️👌🏾
I like assam heavy teas, or arabica coffees.
Milk and sugar with my tea, I like my coffee black enough to give Nova an aneurysm