I want to try getting the 'Invictus' merit
Invictus, Successfully defend against someone who has double or more battle stats than you.
I'm not sure how to go about this, though.
Does anyone have any tips?
Started by Valhalla [2471901] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I want to try getting the 'Invictus' merit
Invictus, Successfully defend against someone who has double or more battle stats than you.
I'm not sure how to go about this, though.
Does anyone have any tips?
get max health no xanax cd, then ask a factionmate to attack you with pillow and after filling bloodbags
What does it mean by after filling bloodbags?
Faction mate uses empty blood bags so they have low hp, so you only need to land a single hit on them to win.
Ahh i see
Btw does using vicodin affect the merit? Which stats do it take into account? Is it base stats or effective stats? I thought of using vicodin to help getting this merit.
Gonna link this guide again cuz there's a leveling target for Semper Fortis, Manu Forti and Vae Victis
Although it does depend on your battle score, though.
Take a look and see if you're able :>
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
Only base stats AFAIK. I have 12B stats if anyone wants it. I only require a Can of Red Cow or Rockstar Rudolph to replace the E. PM me first, I have disabled chat.
What happens if your faction mate , just doesn’t hit you in the 5 min widow? Do you get the merit ?