Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stat gain books

Started by ewakes [2672505] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 115 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

ewakes [2672505]

Hi all, I have a book that gives me a 5% stat bonus (up to 10m), does it calculate that 5% when you start reading it or when the 31 days is up?

ewakes [2672505]

so if I am confident I can get to the 200m mark in the stat by the end of the 31 days I am ok to start now? that's great. thanks for your quick response.