How much ce does collecting online sales give compared to copying dvds?
Bootlegging
Started by Pistachio [1595823] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
The world may never know....
minimal to none really, copying and selling is what gives you the xp that you need not selling.
Also being a shit crime with minimal gain, I would never waster nerve on collecting pennies.
I've got 16500 bootleg, 100cs on every crime. Just trying to hit 250 in hof
Ah I see what you mean, surely it helps waste less nerve when aiming just for criminal offenses but at the expense of getting less crime xp that you would get from using 2 nerve. Your goal is different so depending how far you are from your target I would use a mix of doong crimes and then some 2 or 1 nerve actions.
need to use 2 nerve to fund the 1 nerve anyway, i'll probably only do it once a week or so as its so tedious lol
The online store really isn't that bad, especially if you're chasing the HoF for crimes.
Tho, I'd rather do graffiti. Grafitti is decent CE and very cheap crime nerve wise.