Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Didn't drop it...

Started by cheezecakez [2160703] on in Achievements.

16 replies · 399 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
54
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
cheezecakez [2160703]

..or did I?

 

16:53:27 - 20/06/24 You were awarded the honor: Don't Drop It

 

Thats 10k busts done. Not a simple sidequest for sure. 

 

Special thanks to miros, who was the big motivation for me to start pushing for it. 

 

 

 

Yongsteezy [1882327]

Gratz. That’s one that’s taking me forever. Any tips or tricks? How many did u aim for the day or every 8 hours. Book used? The last like 4.7k is draining xD

-Castiel [494682]

It's not exactly a fun time I have recently reached 2500 and I'm on a break from it. Congratulations and good luck on your future endeavors!

cheezecakez [2160703]

Thanks.

 

There's honestly not much to it. I routinely do busts in the morning and then some in the evening, totaling around around 8-10 bust per day. My parameters are set for 0-5h and 1-55 levels.  I usually do them until I land to prison, or when I get too bored with 0 target refreshes. It definitely takes quite a bit of patience, but with routine it just becomes everyday Torn workflow. 

 

I did use the book at one point, but then island war happened when I had  2/3rd of book used, so lost some potential gains there. 

 

 

Smiffy [1220645]

Congrats Cheeze

I have been chasing this for a while too, but unlike you I can’t get a routine to busting lol

 

Maybe one day. 2,192 to go xD

David [132845]

Congrats! 

Take a break if you feel like it, but don't give up... who knows where it could lead you if you just keep going? 😉

Scampi [872103]

Congratulations, it’s a great milestone to hit! 
Do you plan to continue with them, or is that your venture into busting over for now?