Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

bounty service

Started by D3v1 [3138595] on in Attacking.

28 replies · 652 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
29
Discussion span
→
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

DkOP [2255896] ×1 D3v1 [3138595] ×1

D3v1 [3138595]

Do you need to put a bounty on someone ??


Look no further !! For a small admin fee of 100k (per bounty) I will service your needs !!

... just send me the targets name, the cost of the bounty (or bounties !) AND the anonymity fee .. plus my admin fee .. and I will list them for you !! ...

So, for example .. 10 x 100k bounties would be..

10 x 100k bounty price
10 x 50k listing price
10 x 50k anonymity price
10 x 100k admin fee

Total = 3 million Torn dollars

Turt [2472641]

This is a scam, do not purchase bounty slots from him. He has a known history of scamming people. Check bounties 

DaftPunkEnjoyer [2472597]

Maybe you should worry about the bounties on your own head first Zvglass (he has 82 at the time of writing). In all seriousness, this guy WILL scam you so do not do business with him!

DaftPunkEnjoyer [2472597]

Do you need to put a bounty on someone ??


Look no further !! For a small admin fee of 50k (per bounty) I (DaftPunkEnjoyer) will service your needs !!

... just send me the targets name, the cost of the bounty (or bounties !) AND the anonymity fee .. plus my admin fee .. and I will list them for you !! ...

So, for example .. 10 x 100k bounties would be..

10 x 100k bounty price
10 x 50k listing price
10 x 50k anonymity price
10 x 50k admin fee

Total = 2.5 million Torn dollars

 

And yes, I will fulfill these if it means you dont do business with the POS that is Zvglass

D3v1 [3138595]

These people are just salty they had bounties placed on them by me. I’m very reputable and have references.

Turt [2472641]

Hahahahaha, who tf are your references. I'd like to see one person who would stick their neck out for you!

Jimidy [2935825]

Nothing reputable about this guy, works with a team of scammers!

 

  • DkOP mugged you and stole $14,995,322 [view]

    16:29:04
    06/07/24
  • Zvglass has canceled the trade.

    16:28:56
    06/07/24

Mentions: D3v1 [3138595] · DkOP [2255896]

closeyourlaptop [3289761]

I somehow came across this forum thread and noticed that the person, Zvglass, looked familiar. So I checked my chat logs and about a month ago, he did message me and asked me if i wanted to buy some cheap xanax for 750k because he was apparently trying to pay his island rent. Good thing I didn't have money with me on that time, I offered a trade on items instead and he didn't reply after that. If I actually had the money at that time I think I would have gotten trade mugged.