After the insane fun that was yesterday's event (Thanks again Piccolo!) I have decided to keep the fun going. My bazaar will now be open all year long as a dollar store, with a few caveats:
- The stock will only ever have a single listing of each item. This is to help in spreading things out over multiple days.
- The shop will go down each day at 19:00 and will come back up before 20:00 (Torn time). During this down period new items will be added, and all old stock will be refreshed to give new unique IDs.
- Nothing will EVER cost more than a dollar in this stall, with the exception of the LEETO Cake.
This shop will run purely on my own desire to give people a fighting chance to enjoy themselves. Zero donations are required, but any given will be appreciated.
Can't wait to see you all there, Denizens of Torn!
The Dollar Store
Started by OldMalice [3276368] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 38
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Moved to Trading Post.
Mentioned in this thread
Piccolo [2693254] ×1
Moved to Trading Post.
Apologies! Thank you!
Sent some pieces your way.
thank to you, Piccolo, and all traders who took part yesterday.
Your donations will be posted in the next cycle. Many thanks to your kindness.
Awesome store, I managed to buy a can! Thanks for doing this mate
Yay! I'm happy you were able to acquire that!
Giving back to the givers, keep up the work.
(Also, you're really going to need a faction and perks to combat drug addiction and grow your stats faster, bud.)
I take no drugs. I will never get addicted, lmfao.
Also, your donations are immensely appreciated, Ma'am. They will begin rotation in the next update.
The Dollar Store has been restocked.
Stock refreshed and updated with new items.
Doors open.
We had a shipment error in our favor.
Some items now have two available.
Store is open again.
The lady at the coffee shop gave me four shots of espresso in my coffee this morning. Coffee is good, good, good, good, great.
I might have added too many items to the shelves today, as a result. But I can't lie... I am already on my way out the door to go run a triathlon while also signing a bill of peace and ending world hunger.
Enjoy the deals, friends; and see you tomorrow!
Was too lazy to remove the extra stock, so instead I refreshed it all and replaced anything that was missing.
Happy shopping, Torn.
I let my wife open the store today.
If you find testicles in a mason jar, please return them to me.
19:27:18 - 11/07/24 Eustaquio bought 1 x Fruitcake from your bazaar for $13,370.
We thank you for your business and support!
Sorry for the wait, Torn. My kids were being assholes today. On the plus side, thank you to the gent who returned the mason jar to me.
Inventory reset done.
Dispo had some high quality God's Gift today. Man, I am so baked.
I think I put new items in stock. Maybe I hallucinated it, idfk.
This is Neopets, right?
Found an abandoned apartment on my way here, so we got some new stock.
Definitely wasn't my neighbor's place.
That'll teach you to shit on my geraniums, Dave.