I have started buying raven MP25s and have artificially increased their market price from 350 to 1k. At this point I own around 500 of them which I keep in parcels. What should I do next.
Started by Cag_Master [3327900] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
I have started buying raven MP25s and have artificially increased their market price from 350 to 1k. At this point I own around 500 of them which I keep in parcels. What should I do next.
oh no my raven MP25 income, how will i afford one now:(
You want to know what people think and you reserve prime spots . Why? Answering my question is what you should do next.
Reserved too
Next you should learn Math.
"Raven MP25 is a Secondary Pistol weapon that can be purchased from and sold to Big Al's Gun Shop."
"Buy Price $550"
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved for more cats
oh no not the catroll!
When are they going to turn off this faucet of MP25s into Torns' economy?
Not even close to the manipulation ive seen been done
probably quit or learn the game? :D
Dump it all.
lol guns almost havr no buyer
We've been lied to and betrayed. Absolutely unbelievable! >:(
Cute cat though, I guess I gotta let it slide