Is there a point to making a computer virus? I can't see any options or what exactly I should do with one I made.
Thanks in advance for any replies.
Started by Gooby [3279336] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Is there a point to making a computer virus? I can't see any options or what exactly I should do with one I made.
Thanks in advance for any replies.
As far as I know, computer viruses were used for crimes 1.0. So far, in 2.0, there are no uses for them.
However that doesn't mean there never will be again, there are plenty more crimes to come (it might take another decade, but that's another story)
To me, if you have the ability, what's it hurt to start one on occasion and hold onto it. (As I write this, I realize that I've only made a couple, and it's been weeks since the last one)
Thanks for the reminder!
There's also a merit for making viruses - best to always be making a virus in pursuit of that merit
Appreciate the response guys. I'll just crack out what I can and hopefully get a merit one day
People still on Crimes 1.0 buy them for mad money.