Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The top 10

Started by Nova [1570883] on in Faction Discussion.

127 replies · 5.68k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 128 / 128 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Tigrrrrrr [132684]

Dont doubt it for a second. No basking in the glory, no rest for the weary, just straight back in the queue. These vicious sumbitches truly do enjoy warring. 

 

 

When I came to TNL a few weeks ago, I told Andrew I wasnt looking to be some kind of hero, just another guy doing his job. Boy,  was I underestimating these guys. I mean, I did miss a push or 2, but I gave just about maximum effort and barely made the top 20 hitters. Super impressed with what they manage to do against seemingly stronger opposition. Is definitely a full team effort. 

 

 

 

Wenno [2757277]

I don't really get the EOD argument though. Like, I completely understand it ais unbelievable strong. It really is busted how much it buffs you up. But our sets were all loaned to people with less stats than your median. I had a set (2.9b total), Jefer had a set (Around 2.7 total I think) Disaster had a set (4.5b total I think) and I believe Ember used one at times (4b total). They weren't given to powerhouses, they were given to actives. I'm like 3b stats and even in EOD anyone with 11b stats should be able to beat me, unless they give me chance to roll which they did a lot. 

 

Gear can bridge stats just like activity can bridge stats, but we were still massively the underdog with gear or not. Hence why we needed like twice the numbers of actives as you guys in pushes. It's not like our top 5 starters were always in EOD. They were geared well for sure, but TNL recognises that smaller stat players can put in work too. 

Nexus [105937]

Guys, remember not to choke on your ambition...

 

SA are barely top 20...  Outside of stats, they're completely f**king useless.

D3vl [710249]

I think you are onto something with the turn based warring style. This may even work in territory, racket and Ranked warring all together if a said system where to be created.