I have no chat boxes. I have a people box , but will not open chats. I have a settings box. That's it. And can't open chats from profiles either. 🤷🏼♀️
Chat boxes
Started by zzZ-Eryenne [1661145] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Can you please check what error is being shown in Browser console (Ctrl+Shift+J)? Please paste a screenshot of the errors.
I'm on a phone
Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window?
I can try but then what?
Hello
It's been a long time since the last reply
Is the issue still reproduced for you?
Thanks
Hello
No updates provided
Please, report a new thread with the actual environment (OS, browser, screenshot, video), if the issue will be appeared again
Closing the issue...
Thanks