Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Necklaces

Started by Gizwiz [3260693] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

Gizwiz [3260693]

Hello, I have a pearl necklace and a gold necklace equipped currently. When I try to remove them it does not actually remove them. It says that it does but the image of them remains and when I reset the page they are still equipped. 

Gizwiz [3260693]

I read of this happening to people in the past when I did a google search but did not see a solution to the problem.