- Manual labor 3,177
- Intelligence 2,046
- Endurance 1,985
- Just started out but loving the game and I'm highly active(not even missing a nerve when I'm not sleeping) looking for a job to increase my stats and buy trains. If anyone has an offer I'd love to hear it
need job
Started by Yuri834 [3226154] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 15 / 100
- Historical score
- 6 / 100
- Story score
- 12 / 100
- Engagement score
- 29 / 100
Hey, my boss is hiring for a 6* AN if you want to submit an application. He doesn't sell trains. He does trains on rotations.
new company
who want join my company