Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Controversial Thread

Started by Palestine [2578434] on in General Non-related.

462 replies · 2.31k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 463 / 463 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
463
Discussion span
→
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
46 / 100
Story score
71 / 100
Engagement score
86 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Palestine [2578434] ×2 RiceWilly [903854] ×1

Palestine [2578434]

Please comment anything you think or believe that may be considered controversial. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and beliefs. Do not post anything that may be considered against the law or against the torn rules. Also, try not to get too butthurt about something someone else says. 

 

I will start simple and leave all the heated stuff for you all to express. 

 

American sports are the best sports.

 

Palestine [2578434]

Damnnn, it's like that? Olives are one of the best ingredients on a pizza for me. Many people don't like them though.

Phil-I-P [2035498]

It probably dates back to my childhood when I had the most disappointing grape of my life.

 

They make good oil though. 

Spink [1290688]

I'm only liking this because everyone is entitled to an opinion, no matter how wrong it may be. I definitely wasn't expecting to be so offended by the very first comment; especially over something I didn't know I could be offended by. 

 

My unpopular opinion: the Georgia Bulldogs are overrated and won't even finish top 3 in the SEC this year :)

UmbraRaceme [2668798]

You should be banned. Pineapple on pizza is amazing!

 

My controversial opinion: Cereal is better with warm milk than cold milk 

Pinguux [2331130]

You should be banned! 🤬 

 

Pineapple on pizza and warm cereal milk 🥣 🤢

 

I've got one more, cereal is apparently really good with hot chocolate 🤣🥣

 

SporkMonkey [2065017]

As someone who regularly deals with Benzene, please don’t sniff the petrol. What you’re smelling is the Benzene, and it causes Leukemia and Anemia.

-Beesus- [1959482]

Oh big yikes. Learn something new everyday 😂 I appreciate the heads up, SporkMonkey! Will be wearing a face mask every time I fill up my car now!

SporkMonkey [2065017]

Face mask won’t help, unless it’s an air purifying respirator with organic vapor cartridges.

 

Just stand upwind. That’s easier.