I was f**** up drunk in a shed behind monarch hq then sudently i heard george tell me *you are living in a simulation, torn is a game, there is no god here, just chedburn". It freak me out so i started to ran away thinking it was some sort of new defence system of monarch hq but NO, the f**** voice followed me everywhere, telling me to open my eyes, that it was a simulation, its only when i reach the airport, i couldnt trust my eyes, there was nothing in front of me, just a big empty grey space with nothing. Then i realised it was true.... we are all living in a fake town created by some sort of god called chedburn...OPEN YOUR EYES YALL nothing is real
Torn is a simulation
Started by B0BY [3193472] on in Paranormal.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
chedburn is a cat
I KNEW IT!!!!
Smoking the zah will do that~
huh
some thinks the world is fat
I swear, sometimes I feel as if someone is controlling me in a different dimension. I can’t control myself… go to the casino against my will and lose all my money. Or buy random things I don’t want from item market. But at last I feel only a witness to it.
Pfffft... you sound a lot like a guy in another reality who warned the world of a flood. Ridiculous.
yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa