Seeing a 500 Error (Server Error) when I view the Items page. I'm on a laptop running Chrome. Attaching a screenshot of the error for reference, thanks!
500 Error (Server Error) on Items page
Started by dookwat [3429776] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
I'm having the error too. It's only on the items page as far as I can tell.
Sane
Same. I can't access my items.
I have tried different browsers, and devices. Same 500 error.
Me too tried Safari and TornPDA.
Sorted it by logging out and logging in again, unless it was solved server side
Yep, that worked. Thanks, my Lord.
It worked, u can log out from any browser n log in again, then even pda world fine after.
This was probably something temporary. I will ask the devs to check what happened here when they are back tomorrow. Closing this for now.
Thanks!