I just attempted to get the merit by getting all 4 conditions and failed the crime after.
Does the merit only trigger on crime success or should it have been awarded?
Started by Ar53_Hol [2430424] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I just attempted to get the merit by getting all 4 conditions and failed the crime after.
Does the merit only trigger on crime success or should it have been awarded?
The merit only triggers on a success:
Respond to a victim's Temptation, Sensitivity, Concern, and Hesitation within a single successful scam attempt
You need to be successful on scam
Thanks for the answers. That one is going to be a fun one to try and get
I'm so done with this crime . I'm just spamming the first button and watching the teeny ,tiny bit of progress creep up.
I thought the shyster crime was my least favourite, it still is but only slightly now.
It's definitely NOT just spamming the first button. There's strategy to it once you unlock the psychology course. Sometimes it's better to pass the mark and go backwards.
e: highly recommend reading the guide on this crime, because it certainly isn't intuitive.
Guys I don’t understand what it means