I was finishing my mission and clicked on the complete button then became frustrated when I could not load the next page so I began to click it alot and then I wound up with a ton of mission points and this can be done over and over again so I urge you to look into this I don't think anyone has reported this but me but I could have miss looked but thank you for your eye ball attention anyway
Mission points exploit
Started by Bilbobigishes [3409192] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
You haven't received any extra mission credits. You should have 172 credits at present per the logs and you do. There's no duplicate gains in the logs.
Thanks!