.
Graved
Started by DarthPunch [3259881] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 62
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 64 / 100
- Engagement score
- 78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- WavyWaes [3258246]
· 10 likes ·
[image: imgur.com]Bro quits the game... After gifting me shit and expects it in return. I never asked for any of it. Get over it. How do you gift something and take it back. It was gone before you knew it. … - 7-eleven [2927678]
· 9 likes ·
Maybe it was the super rare Golden Claymore with the sh*tpostinator bonus... each hit causes a 100% proc of breaking up a bromance. I heard it's worth tree fiddy. - Shooby [2510470]
· 9 likes ·
[image: i.postimg.cc]
damn that's crazy.
O.o
[image: imgur.com]Bro quits the game... After gifting me shit and expects it in return. I never asked for any of it. Get over it. How do you gift something and take it back. It was gone before you knew it. Crazy ass dick riding because I have bounties. Get a grip you real life lame and tell the wife to get to cooking you're hangry pal.
🍿🍿🍿🍿 damn this is getting good
now we need screenshots because both of them are saying different things lol
Bro. Like I said I had irl problems. You helped me. I didn't expect anything back, we agreed on half each on the sale price but u just left without a word. Now you want to bring my wife into this?? Like I said guys here has no limits to his scum like manner. Like i already told u boy. 100m wavy and the bounties go away.
Actually the worst kind of scum is the kind you find in the garbage disposal if it isn't cleaned properly.
Das shit is nasty
If there's no proof of this agreement, why even post it here? Go argue in PMs
[image: imgur.com]Nah don't take this down. I'ma check the logs right now and upload with imagur. Weird ass guy
What even was this sword? Lol claymore is a pretty ass weapon.
Where are the screenshots??
Staff Edit - Discrimination
Retard
We just bounced WavyWaes from our faction for being a contentious dick in chat. Said some wild shit on the way out, but I didn't read it first hand so I'll just leave that it didn't pass the vibe check.
Aaaw just get a room you crazy lovebirds... and yeah let's see them screenshots... better yet, what was the big deal about the claymore? Orange? Red?
if 50% was 100m, it was probably yellow. Not even worth the cache it came from.
[image: imgur.com]Okay dickrider anyway ...
Heres one screenshot of all the crap[image: imgur.com] he sent while I was over seas. Asleep. Titled "My Stuff"
I didn't ask for any of this shit. Bro quit the game... Comes back and expected his shit to be here. I happy jumped like a mf. Sorry.
Classy as always.