Maybe it was the super rare Golden Claymore with the sh*tpostinator bonus... each hit causes a 100% proc of breaking up a bromance. I heard it's worth tree fiddy.
Graved
Started by DarthPunch [3259881] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Yeah just before you told me we would go halves. That's called lying. Because you are scum
How delete thread?
It says trade canceled. Wouldn't it make more sense for the screenie to be of what was actually sent?
You keep mentioning that OP quit, but a look at the ol activity graph says otherwise.
He didn't even miss a day.
Were you like "shit Tee has been offline 9 hours I better sell the sword and use the money immediately"?
No logs. We spoke in faction chat and chat 2.0. I. Don't have to prove shit. My bountys and this psa is my truth. Why would I waste money on bounties if I didn't have a good reason?. He admits to bouncing what more do u need.
It was orange worth around 400m. I only wanted 100m cos I thought he deserved it.
I can assure you that losing a yellow claymore might seem world ending but it's a very low price to get rid of someone you can't trust.
Just get over it and move on. I highly doubt it was worth 200m regardless and if you got 200m for it you probably scammed the buyer by overpricing lol.
Spoke too soon, either way these aren't game breaking numbers. It's gonna be alright.
So did I help you with something through life or you f**king quit and send me all your shit? Dumb f**king bastard. Get a life.
proof right here.
How the fuccc do you thumbs down the proof? fuccing dickriders.
NOOB DRAMA
NOOB DRAMA.
Now your taking hits at our wider lgbtq+ community?? Not cool wavy. Not cool
https://imgur.com/a/amINRvm
Really... Fool go touch some grass..
You will find a lot of people won't take kindly to that.
Was it even a good claymore?
IDGAF I didn't do shit What exactly are you on about here? Get a life Timothy please.
Hmmm. Bro... 100m.. all u had to do. Sounds like you care a little bit now.