Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PAUSE FOR A DAY

Started by VatoLoco_Juarez [3012104] on in Attacking.

19 replies · 303 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
32
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

Most-liked replies

VatoLoco_Juarez [3012104]

Read the post before making a hit*

 

I want to help newbies on making money so I'll buy losses for 350k each and try to pay as fast as i can I'll also do nonus if you make a 50 losses sold to me I'll add a xanax and medpack.

 

But as you can see i have low level and stats which is not usual for buying losses

 

so here's the rules for selling losses

 

1. Messaging me directly is required un coordinated attacks won't be paid  unless i see you bump this post 

 

2. You need to have lower stats than me and have no armor or higher damage weapons 

 

Ask me why?

Here's the best part if the result is loss I'll pay your losses as stated price. But if you defeated me you need to send me the stated price 350k each as it turns that i am the one who sold loss.

 

If i didn't get paid 5 times auto delete post.

 

So good luck i hope to help more newbies in the future.

 

Payments will be sent whenever I'm online

 

Succesful paid losses:

 

• You sent $4,900,000 to RoundedJack with the message: 14 Losses

 

•You sent $1,400,000 to Punchbagloser with the message: 4 losses

 

•You sent $1,400,000 to Mahdi7712 with the message: 4 Losses

 

You sent $1,050,000 to Hermokrates with the message: 3 Losses

 

 

Ice [2641154]

22:03:45 - 07/10/24 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking VatoLoco_Juarez and mugged them for $468,147 (chain #1) [view]

 

 

Ok, now make me send you 350k.

Brother [2590792]

Here's the best part if the result is loss I'll pay your losses as stated price. But if you defeated me you need to send me the stated price 350k each as it turns that i am the one who sold loss.

 

This is the dumbest shit ever. you didnt use any energy, therefore you did no losses, instead you got your ass handed to you

 

 

Also your nw can support ~20 losses tops :P

VatoLoco_Juarez [3012104]

Got mugged twice in a row just wanna help newbies grow chill 🍂

22:03:45 - 07/10/24 Someone mugged you and stole $468,147 [view]22:07:13 - 07/10/24

Someone mugged you and stole $1,349 [view]

VatoLoco_Juarez [3012104]

Sucessfully paid 150+ losses in just two hours! 🍂

 

 

• You sent $4,900,000 to RoundedJack with the message: 14 Losses

• You sent $1,400,000 to Punchbagloser with the message: 4 losses

 

DickLongsword [3444759]

Maybe just an oversight, in which case I’ll delete, but I sold a loss a couple of days ago, messaged first as requested. I’ve messaged a couple of times since the loss but but no payment as yet 

DickLongsword [3444759]

Not paid me either. I’m too under powered to do much about it right now, so will have to call it a lesson learned about being more careful with this stuff. I’ve added him to enemies though and once I am able I will take back waaay more than 350k from him over a long period of time. I’m gonna be a proper pest 😆 I suggest you do the same. If you are in a faction with higher rank players share the user name and get people to make attacks etc in the mean time