Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Metal Detector

Started by WalksWith3Legs [3380725] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 147 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

toshko2 [2796193]

yes you can find it in previous search for cash subcrimes,but after some skill (don't remember exact level required) and its also unique, meaning everyone can find it only once,thats why its expensive

Mong [3401450]

I found it in the scrapyard and I found the cemetery key on the beach with the metal detector. Unique outcomes on both they had 2 stars next to them I think. I was level 40 on search for cash I believe.

Mong [3401450]

Thanks, I didn't know that's what it meant I thought the stars meant the chances of a unique outcome, 3 stars=high chance. Helpful info cheers.

ALL-Zero [475715]

reach level 30+ for search for cash and search the junkyard with a * next to it

you will get the metal detector(eventually), hold on it when you get it. There wont be a next one you can get through crimes :D

thats how i got mines, along with the cemetery key