I started writting the client for the v1 and v2 API, but i am also lazy... and i am like 99% sure that somebody already wrote a Client which handles the Requestlimit etc... does anyone know a open-source client which i could use and contribute?
Is there a decent API Client for Java?
Started by VinceGhi [3261894] on in API Development.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 71 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
DeKleineKobini [2114440] ×1
I believe DeKleineKobini made this Torn API wrapper for Java
Unsure on how complete it is, you can probably find more information on it in the TornAPI Discord server (however, the last message on Java was from 2021 lol)
Mentions: DeKleineKobini [2114440]
Ahh thanks you.. not a client but a warpper is good enough to build on top of it. Copying all the different selections would have been horrible and boring, lol.
It's mostly meant for personal usage. If I didn't need it, I didn't implement it (like torn/bank). Existing models might not be up to date. No real documentation. It can act as a client as well, although I always write additional clients to work better with my framework and monitoring/metrics.
You can always make an issue or pull request, and I'll look at it.