Hey everybody! With the new updates, bazaar owners now have to advertise on Trade chat (tedious and dangerous), or pay taxes to Ched (ha), or be on a computer to use the scripts thar cycle through all the known bazaars (but my phone!)
As such I am making this post in hopes that it will become a place where buyers can come to find a mass amount of bazaars with an array of items for your buying pleasures.
Rules
1. Do not post individual items! Your post should include a link of your bazaar. Additionally, an overview of items you sell, restock times (if applicable), and any special rewards (I.e. if you spend 10m you'll get a free item) is nice.
2. Don't buy mug. Obviously I have no way to enforce this, and you post here at your own risk, but as much as the Torn community is known for its degeneratness, it is also known for its cohesion in a common cause. That cause being keeping bazaars alive.
3. Please only post your bazaar. Once I see your bazaar post, I will add it to a post under this one.
Thanks!
As a thank you, if this thread seems to get you more business, please post about it! Thank you and enjoy shoppers!