Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn PDA

Started by Gaming_Nova [3433176] on in General Discussion.

2 replies · 161 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Gaming_Nova [3433176]

Does anyone use torn pda foreign stock? It seems broken and displaying false profits anyone got a good stock and profit checker unless I'm just using torn pda wrong. 

Curious99 [1722360]

In B4 moved from GD

PDA uses yata.com for profit and stock calculation.

 

You can also use arson warehouse. Both can be inaccurate. 

 

The way I do it is, I check PDA/yata for selling price of things in different countries and use my selling price to calcuate profits. 

 

You can dm me if you have any questions :)