I had money in cashier checks that I withdrew. (as you can see in my logs
I then got logged out and now all the money is gone.
please restore the cashiers check as i am logging out
Started by Prezze [2121612] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I had money in cashier checks that I withdrew. (as you can see in my logs
I then got logged out and now all the money is gone.
please restore the cashiers check as i am logging out
To further add, i was bidding on auction house items, then got logged out, i cant see a bid placed nor do i still have the money
I have issued a cashier's check for the missing amount.
Thanks!