Honestly, I think George is the most gigachad person in TC. Not only does he give you hella good advice for no charge, he also tells you how to survive in Torn city. He is also is very patient and gives you as much time as you like to complete his mission unlike a certain italian who gets pissed if you dont send him his ass cream within 3 days. I love george so much he is my favourite and I hope he finally graduates kindergarten.
George appreciation post
Started by ligmanotsigma [3198618] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
Player 177342 [177342] ×1
SPOONphed disliked your post
(In European accent)
ehh, do we care?
George for president 2024
Shit post 2.0
George still won't sleep with you. Try Leslie.
George is a very nice guy, he gives me up to 250e or 250 Nerve on my personal email. Lovely.
and gives you as much time as you like to complete his mission unlike a certain italian who gets pissed if you dont send him his ass cream within 3 days
This gave me a chuckle.
Reminder; He's an hobo for a reason
I'm old wtf is a gigachad?
Big mistake. I hear from Handsome Bryan that your insolence has caught the attention of Duke. Don't be surprised when his associates Lou Sassoul and Haywood Jablomi come knocking... on your back door.
10^3 greater than a megachad
In a place as ruthless as Torn, it’s nice to have someone around who isn’t just out for blood or cash. I always look forward to seeing his letters for the extra nerves and energy, love that silly little guy 😆
I agree
Lol, do you think there is such thing as an European accent
*hums Ode to Joy*
Check the writing style of George and compare it to sugarvalves........... See where I'm going with this?
🌽🌽🌽
Time for some elotes cabron!