Using dark mode and the HEG is missing equip image but still let me click it to equip.
https://imgur.com/a/341hLbQ
Started by Overhaul [2344024] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Using dark mode and the HEG is missing equip image but still let me click it to equip.
https://imgur.com/a/341hLbQ
May have been I rendered on my end but I refreshed the page before I took the screenshot. I’m on mobile by the way.
It looks like you are in Incognito window already, can you please terminate your existing session (close the window completely to be sure) and create a new one in Incognito window and see if this is reproducible?
Ok, So tried to reproduce it but couldn’t with in just a few times. Sorry
Closed.