How beneficial would marriage be to me currently? And like how would I find someone? I Was almost able to but I guess I lucked out. Heh. I have no idea how it all works but I know I'll probably need to have a marriage in this game eventually
Marriage
Started by Ij1n [3480216] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
"Mawwiage is what bwings us togever", right?
In Torn it's mostly about merits.
Marriage gives merits. In the long run it WOULD be good for me to have a Marriage.
Belongs in QnA not GD but oh well...
Find a spouse that willing to pay upkeep for PI, go about your business if they go afk divorce them in 2000 days after you have all the merits
How would I even find someone who'd want to marry me? I'm a newbie and don't really have much to offer- lol
this might be a good spot to start
!Moved to Qna
Marriage is always beneficial :) For the merits, for the shared pi upkeep, and perhaps for a friend!
It gives merits and if you find someone genuine they will help you grow stronger in the game aswell
Marriage is a scam
I appreciate the hell out of you for that! Thank you!
Put the biggest smile on my face when I read it!
I would ask the faction members first, if they are not available, you can go to properties and they have tons of threads. I also texted some players on the News and got feedback, good luck!
irl?
when the mutton is nice and lean....
LEAN
marry a fellow noob, your own faction might be a good start. level 15+ so you can afford to share private island costs