Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buying Cans,6 pack Energy Drinks,Xanax,FHCs and Edvds!

Started by JustTuna [2797339] on in Trading Post.

59 replies · 511 views · thread synced · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
60
Discussion span
→
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

JustTuna [2797339]

Hello, Torn community!

I’m JUSTTUNA, and I’m currently looking to buy a wide variety of items in the game. If you have items you’re looking to sell, feel free to reach out—I’m interested in almost everything, except for keepsakes, collectables, and clothing.

I’m always open to fair offers, and I try to respond quickly to messages. Whether it's supplies, rare items, or everyday materials, I’m happy to make a deal!

Don’t hesitate to message me with what you have available—I look forward to doing business with you!

Best regards,
JUSTTUNA
(Feel free to PM me for any inquiries or offers!)