Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Thanks For Everything!

Started by Casual_Zeke [2941459] on in TV & Movies.

2 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Casual_Zeke [2941459]

Tell us what you're thankful for during this wonderful season😁 If no ideas, then tell us what your plans are for this upcoming year of 2025! I'm thankful for all of you waking up this morning and being able to read this forum👍 All of you are valuable and should be loved. I hope you guys have a wonderful day, make sure to keep your hopes and joys up💜

worldsdotcom [2747323]

I am thankful for Jesus and love.. I am thankful for understanding and reasonable people... I am thankful for my job , my school, and the roof over my head .  Hope you are good and hope lots of ppl reply to you buddy .