Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Accusations without consequences

Started by AnusOfSatanus [1687273] on in General Discussion.

134 replies · 4.94k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 135 / 135 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
135
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
69 / 100
Engagement score
86 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Viciously_Grim [2752611] ×2 Simik13l [3193350] ×2 IKayne [3460793] ×1 Kataphrakt [3464972] ×1

AnusOfSatanus [1687273]

Hello, I'll tell you a story about how you can hurl accusations at anyone you like and get no response because your image is completely different. (3k karma, friend/enemy ratio) - Viciously_Grim [2752611]

 

This person has decided that he has enough information and competence to simply openly accuse our faction - Glory To Heroes.
List of facts she went with :

 

It has found the courage to compare us with the already notorious DeDoNx or Western that runs scam ally with 200+ members. She said we are a "cache farm", in other screenshots it was mentioned that we are supposedly paying 75%, that we hire "green leaves" and then exploit them for our benefit. I still don't understand the "green leaves" issue, and I know that attempts have been made to ask people close to me if they can comment on the GTH and the green leaves situation. 
I have no idea how it is possible to take the WW ally throne, what resources, what knowledge and what methods would be needed to achieve it.


Actual loot pay - 100%
Leader share - 0%
Green leaves at the moment - 0

Those 2 were sent to WW leadership to "expose" and accuse whole GTH:

 

Yes, thats the proof of her that we are exploiting newbs, pay 75% loot and even sometimes we dont pay our bottom stat range (xD) + idea to claim WW throne with some new, high-end gen Z tactics - kiss ass until you get the crown.

 


________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

GTH screenshots were leaked by Simik13l [3193350]

I will tell a few more stories to add some context.

Vicious_Grim is an ex-GTH member before being known as AutumnKome. According to her, it is us sending out the newsie to ruin her, and the truth is that she only has beef with one of our members, which allows her to play the victim and complain constantly. 

Simik13l now ex-GTH too. Today I asked our leader what beef we having here. Was told hat Simik13l husband was really struggling to make hits during RW and even after multiple attempts to help that took hours he kept crying. Why ex member tho? It took us a day to find out who is the rat, sadly had to keep her for few more days coz of RW.

I assume that's when these two idiots decided to screw GTH with fabricated facts with absolutely no responsibility, thats why I am here trying to protect my faction that I love. I'm honestly blown away by these newcomers shit and their 0,3 xanax ratio who think they're great leaders, they can say whatever they want, blame whoever they want. We have complete peace of mind about what we do, how we treat our members and our financial and reputational record is completely clean.


________________________________________________________________________________________________

 


From now on, we will hold them accountable for their actions. I would also urge you to join in, the next day you will not even know who is defaming you and on what scale. I have a few ideas for those who feel that they want and can afford to contribute to the punishment of those who have no sense of responsibility. Bounties would be okey, we can dislike couple of posts and best and least harmful thing we can do is add them both to their enemy list. Viciously_Grim was okey trying to fix GTH issues that were fake, we will help her fix friend/enemy ratio and fake positive karma :)



 

 

 

Mentions: Simik13l [3193350] · Viciously_Grim [2752611] · Please welcome new ALLY in Torn City

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

Editing this to add links to two things:

 

My apology in this thread is here:

 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16433374&b=0&a=0&start=120&to=25376610

 

 

After 2 years Simik13l/Trinity-Carnage cleared my name here:

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=17&t=16582185&b=0&a=0rh%3D84&to=27624202

 

(Screen cap in case she deletes this as she graved her thread)

 

 

I have shared with JB27 the full timeline of what transpired as well as screenshots documenting what took place. I have taken my well deserved griefing with as much humility as I can and have worked on making amends for the actions I took when I should have talked to JB27 in the first place.

 

The last piece of information he needed to see was a screenshot I did not know he needed (which I'm not sure I would have been able to provide before the release of chat 2.0), which has since been provided to him.

 

I apologize again for falling for Simik13l's lies and manipulation.

 

I am grateful to JB27 for forgiving me and being there for me to provide advice when I need it since this event transpired. He is a stand up man and I look forward to seeing whatever new ventures GTH embarks on in the future.

 

If I see y'all's faction tag for war bounties while I'm chaining, I'll be equipping my stricken to give you the best hospital time I can, even if it takes me 2 attacks per target. It is the very least I can do for you as i continue to work on making amends. ❤️

Mentions: Accusations without consequences · Deal with it.

JB27 [2754425]

Thanks for the write up. Crazy attempt at defaming our name. 

 

You will get everything you deserve for the lies and stupidness 

 

AnusOfSatanus [1687273]

all I can say that you are a phenomenon. Suspicion is not comparable to accusations with fake facts, suspicion isnt brought to ovoxo with facts and lies, it stays in ur head until u can bring facts of someone wrong doing. This GD thread is basically for you to understand the feeling of responsibility and a good lesson u either hide in the bush next time or come say sorry when u were wrong. 

Alaska [3207795]

i have done every payment sheet for GTH, and have advocated for taking more money many times, one of the only facs i know that pay out 100% in almost every instance so that is fundamentally not true 

JB27 [2754425]

You were just useless at warring. Is what it is. If you can't make hits before the war ends or your stats aren't good enough who is at fault?

AnusOfSatanus [1687273]

You are trash, you friend Simik13l is trash. If you are slow, lazy, bad internet, low online numbers maybe move to bronze shit faction instead of trying to shit on solid plat rank one?

AnusOfSatanus [1687273]

Expand ur thoughts u idiot. That 1 word reply isnt an argument, bring something extra if you want to talk, if u cant, go babysit ur bronze faction and stfu