So someone from my faction who I have gotten pretty close to is celebrating his irl birthday tomorrow and I want to gift him something in Torn.
I however dont know him Personal and dont have that much money.
Any suggestions?
Started by Crezzpy [3424321] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Crezzpy [3424321] ×1
So someone from my faction who I have gotten pretty close to is celebrating his irl birthday tomorrow and I want to gift him something in Torn.
I however dont know him Personal and dont have that much money.
Any suggestions?
A horse head.
You sent 4x Xanax to Crezzpy with the message: wish him a happy birthday
Mentions: Crezzpy [3424321]
Feet pics
I'll be sure to mention your name too
Just wish them a happy birthday.
If you wanna go the extra mile, have AI make a birthday card to send them.
A pair of dumbbells
2 beers. One for the party, one for the homies long gone.
A birthday cupcake obv.
get an empty box and wrapping paper and put a few xan it it.
Don’t know how old they are/ if they need one but maybe a custom profile pic would be a cool gift:)
Wouldn't that be 4 beers for the homies gone?
Drugs
They will get 19 years old
Did those 4 retards die? No.
I meant age on torn lol
20:08:48 - 21/11/24 You sent a Birthday Present to Crezzpy with the message: Birthday present
1833 Days
Oh, you meant die. Sorry, then.
We also have a custom to pour one out for the dead.
Homies dead and gone.