You might not have mentioned me but that’s okay. I’m thankful that I’m your favorite JJ! 💕
(my proof for those who don’t believe it!!)
Started by Stretch [1846075] Officer on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 110 / 110 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You might not have mentioned me but that’s okay. I’m thankful that I’m your favorite JJ! 💕
(my proof for those who don’t believe it!!)
The single most crushing realization a person can have is that first, sudden, undeniable moment where you realize 100% for the first time your parents were almost always right, and even the few times they weren't, they were doing what 99 times out of 100 would've seemed like the right thing to do.
Having a faction that appreciates you.
I'm thankful for all the players that ask me questions I have to think about and research. I know this game much better because of them.
All the people I met in Chimera's Den as a noob, I wish there were still more of y'all around.
NS for giving me better opportunities and making me a better noob (Special shout out to Deft here)
For the DA family for putting up with me these years, even when I'm bossy and mean.
And for my staff family, friends I might not have made without this role. Especially thank you to bogie, Julie, and CJ, who I'm sure have all wanted to strangle me at some point but have always been patient and nice <3
I'm thankful for Torn as a whole, for being the constant in my life I could spend some time with when RL was crazy, giving me community and friends to support me in hard times.
And I'm thankful for every single Bag of Chocolate Kisses in my display case.
I am thankful for getting to eat delicious food everyday.
I am thankful for a lot of ya'll.
Firstly Nurz because without him plucking me as a noob and giving me some cash but mainly weapons and armour and most valuable knowledge about the game, I'd be even more of a noob that I am now. Also backing me up when in the old days I'd start random wars with factions. *Miss the old tert war days, I don't know if I would've stayed
Everyone at Dystopia i mean everyone, done some travelling but Dys is always home
Torn City Park server on discord, the laughs and giveaways funded my gambling addiction and in turn been soo much fun giving away and helping everyone there. ( Exie, Jay, Lazerpent, Tiff, Horny Hornz, Flirt, Diabolic Pickles, Sara, Anna, Blue, Eros, Matty, Doc, the list goes on) also much love to all the members which chat daily and help each other out.
More so recently TornConUK discord server wonderful meeting most in RL and always fun to talk in there. And where else could I put a blame Bogie sticker on Bogie and him not realise till he was told day after. Truly is fun meeting you all. CHEB, Vlaks, Dan, Jimmy, Lime Queen, Panda, Spooks, Famine, again long list
The Loot Rangers/NPC Hunters, Hemigidius, April, MoHiCan, Illusionist aka The Dubai Prince,
And to everyone who has given me Vicodin for the collection
Oh and special mention to Sugar Daddy Bravo
McDonalds?
I'm thankful for bank investment income and inactivity refills!
No matter how long I've stepped away on breaks Torn is that one game I always come back to over 17 years later...and these little things make it possible to step back into the flow of things without falling too far behind 😀
Also thankful for being able to play Torn with my IRL fiancée, couples who war together stay together! <3
Thanks to CousinShiggy for showing me this game :)
I'm very thankful to the team at DucksOfQuacken for making my first 6 months in this game very enjoyable and teaching me so much about how the game works.
Here's to another 6 months and beyond.
I am mainly thankful for Torn being the only bit of normalcy this last year.
Yeah, I know Torn is far from normal, but it is the one thing that has been exactly what it has always been in a year that my life was annutter mess. 2024 started of well, but that changed when I tripped during a visit to Uzbekistan. We are now two separate surgeries, a quick hospital visit due to complications, a lost job (due to inability to work) and months of PT further.
The only things consistant in that time are my better half being an absolute angel, and Torn being Torn.
I am thankful to Palisad3, who took me in to my first faction as a nubling, and I made some friends in those first weeks who I'd still do anything for today. He helped me find my feet in an already well developed and complex game when it felt like I'd never be able to figure it out.
Ozarks, who eventually bought that faction, for helping me grow and really start working on my stats and NW.
Murf, for always helping to take down a mission target I was struggling with.
Negan, who eventually bought the same faction, and has stuck by me ever since, even though he can be a pain in the arse, suggesting tools and scripts he wants developed! Thankful that Killygang has now shown their programming prowess, as it means Negan can hassle them instead 😂
Various Saviors leadership have come and gone since, but most of them have had a hand in turning me into a war hungry & chaining demon dawg.
I'd also like to thank everyone who has me on their enemies list, who regularly attacks me, as it's pushing me to be better. _superunknown was the first: I TPd his spouse as a young player for the merit, which ruined his preparations for a 99k happy jump. He relentlessly attacked me for months and months. It started off annoying, then became expected, and then it lit a fire in me to try and beef up my stats enough for him to struggle.
It's been a long time since he attacked me now, so I don't know if I ever got good enough to take him in a fight, but thanks anyway dude 👍 (come back, I miss you ._.)
I'm thankful that stretch is finally farming karma. Gold fist guarantees more green thumbs so you'd be a fool not to use that power.
Thankful for big booty Latinas
something those colonizers over in the UK no nothing about
I'm thankful I discovered torn this year and for the people I've had the pleasure of meeting so far. You're all awesome
I'm thankful that Vulpes let me into their faction despite their rigorous recruitment process and not actually being a furry. I feel very appreciated despite one person reminding me that my account is older than they are. Also thankful that alfi is a Coldplay fan and I have someone to share that shame with. It is also a great honor to be in a faction with the real RA. That's about it. If I didn't mention your name, it was intentional
Thankful for Banty Shack faction! Great group of individuals!
I am thankful for Kok banty shack’s leader for his guidance and knowledge and help as I got back into the game.
also Am-64 for showing me how fun trolling can be!
I would also thank Ana for providing so many of us a target in which to make fun of and laugh at.
I'm thankful for my faction.
They're f*cking awesome.
A big part of the joy I have in this game is because of them.
SHESH HARD
SHESH LONG
what feddings?
TLDR at the bottom for the lazy folk!!
I'm thankful for quite a few players, to many to list them all.
A few off the top of my head would be:
Andrew_616 for leading the faction I called home for all but 45 ish days of my Torn career. He's taught me, trained me, Trusted me, and must importantly laughed and thrived with me. If there's anyone to blame for how I play Torn, it's him.
Next would be Uncensored who is my absolute indispensable right hand leader. TNLForge has come a long way and it's a lot to do with his Uncensored has dedicated his time in our endeavors.
I could essentially list 90% of TNL members (current and previous) so unfortunately I'll group them as a collective in that they've made this game what it is, good and bad, for me.
Outside of TNL, I'm thankful for the WW and C3 alliances. The territory wars were hellish and took a great deal of time but the experience was great.
I even have to be thankful for CR and MeanMike! You guys were Big Bro for the longest time and the assistance we got from you all in my early game will not be forgotten. Plus I've farmed plenty of Karma for my shitpost memes poking at you all. I guess I'm thankful for that too!
TLDR: I'm thankful for all my experiences and all the people I've worked with over the years! It's been great!