My faction is the first and foremost reason why I finally started enjoying playing Torn, so big thanks to all of SHAT, keep being amazing bird buddies.
Thankful
Started by Stretch [1846075] Officer on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 110 / 110 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I'm thankful for thread dividends. Thanks in advance!
Well, I am thankful for the progress the game has made over the years, new additions and the subs too,, but most importantly I am grateful for my team, that has followed me even in the darkest paths.
To my mentor Shaz1 am grateful for taking me in when I was a noob,,, I remember those days in Swiss Corp, and I'd say that's the perfect days I have had in the game.
Thankful for health, family, & friends.
The life struggle lets you know you’re alive right? & I’m thankful for Torn for giving me an outlet to stab people for stress relief from that.
Thankful in game to Jairyll for adopting me into Medic!! as a week old noob & mentoring me. Thankful for our faction family, everyone in it, even when we’re spicy with each other, & all the laughs we have , & the fun we have during wars.
Thankful for our alliance & the friendships we have with each other.
Thankful for the game besties around the world who keep this so fun & entertaining.
Happy USA Turkey Day!
A few things I’m thankful for in torn, mainly my friendships of the great people I’ve met throughout the years like Caleian and the whole BLS faction, _7_, KingWink and my time I spent with the great people in WIT, my current faction members who give nonstop effort like Dom, Kibb, and Jessie, Black_heart, the homie Cheez and many others. Thankful for all of you for making the game fun and just being good people in general.
Thankful.....hmmm... I am thankful for my discord friends, my faction, Nebula, The opportunity to meet a lot of great people at Torncon. Thankful this holiday hasn't gotten canceled because mama needs her mental health days from work. Soon I will be thankful for a full belly and being around people I don't mind wearing stretchy pants around. Looking forward to the food coma.
no hard feelings and thanks for mentioning me, i didnt realize how much impact I had but also torn grudges only last so long before they get boring, but incase anyone was wondering ...
I'm thankful my son plays Torn (and other games) with his old man. This definitely isn't his style of game but he seems to be determined to keep at it. I'm thankful that we have yet one more thing to talk about at the end of everyday and we share the different things we have experienced. Love you little man. (Keeping his name out of the forums but anybody who knows me well knows who he is)
exsqueeze me..... what about my flashbangs sir?!?!
I'm thankful your gay brother.