Hey folks!
I'm making this forum to talk about the Trading Card Game, Magic: The Gathering!
If you aren't familiar with MTG or with TCGs in general, that's alright! If you want, stick around and read on! I wanna discuss various things like deck ideas, share stories and cards pulls and really just chat about Magic: The Gathering!
And if you find yourself going; "Hey, this sounds like something I wanna try!" Then good for you!
=============================================
So what is Magic?
Magic: The Gathering, commonly called MTG or just Magic for short, is a collectable Trading Card Game that has been around for over 30 years. It was created in 1993 and since then, has been growing and has a player base of about 50 million.
From collecting cards to official tournaments, there an amazing community of people with different niches to sit down at and watch. A bit of something for everyone!
============================================
As for me, I grew up with Magic: The Gathering, among other things like Dungeons and Dragons, Pokemon, and a whole slew of wonderful 90s and 2000s things! I've been playing Magic now for about 6-7 years, after my pops bought a bunch of cards and sat me down to play one day. Ever since, I've been really enthusiastic about Magic and have been building up a nice collection of cards! I play pretty casually and while my favorite format is Standard, I have been branching out to Commander and trying to learn about it! While I enjoy collecting the cards and playing the game, I'm curious to see what other people think and if there are any others who love the game to share ideas with or trade stories!
I can't wait to hear from you!
Cheers!
xXMysticRoseXx