Still have freebie’s left in my bazaar. Nothing special but need to go
My bazaar
Started by Friends [1195734] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Hopslam [795412]
· 3 likes ·
change them prices to $2 if you want them gone - Xi_Jinping [1145056] Reporter
· 3 likes ·
I have some stuff left too and of course im adding more every now and then - Pavers [3029445]
· 3 likes ·
I have successfully reduced your stock by one pen knife and one golf club, Unlock more for me and I'll buy those too. Otherwise you're stuck with them.
I have successfully reduced your stock by one pen knife and one golf club, Unlock more for me and I'll buy those too. Otherwise you're stuck with them.
change them prices to $2 if you want them gone
I have some stuff left too and of course im adding more every now and then
Way too much work bro. Plus I use torn pda on my phone
I mean I don’t think too many care about $1 hammers, especially when most are going to be locked out of your freebies anyway. Don’t mind me though, was just giving a little solution to a little problem.
Will do it after work 🙂
never said anything special there
Great. I got an Enfield. Thank you.