can someone pm with a non animated (moving) pfp design that I can try create please use detail of what your looking for I only need 1 and if u like the design u can have it for free I'm just seeing if I can actually start selling these
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Keep making something , all need process , nothing instant
Torn city too , it need a long time to reach stable NW
What Rumble said ^^ if
If you've got a passion for designing, then don't wait around for a prompt. Just draw up a few banners/pfps for some of the greats within the graphics thread; Abz, Whitewolf, AK and ask them for their honest appraisal.
Most of us will be more than happy to offer advice, short of that there are a couple of gfx discord servers where you can get access to help, support and resources.
Looking forward to seeing your work!
Wolf going to be so pleased he's been namedropped here