Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How do I get move levels

Started by zeroisherezero [3242767] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 117 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

__woodenickle__ [2263400]

congrats on 6 months mate I have some suggestions for you to read to help you on your way

 

Baldr's Basic Advice

George_1000's New Player Tips | Tutorials & Guides | TORN

"What do I do now?" Beginner Reference | Tutorials &…

Kayla's New Player Starter Guide/FAQ | Tutorials & Guides…

 

 

Mentions: "What do I do now?" Beginner Reference · Baldr's Basic Advice · George_1000's New Player Tips · Kayla's New Player Starter Guide/FAQ