Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for friends

Started by diddysha [3514154] on in Graveyard.

15 replies · 112 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
22
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

diddysha [3514154]

Hi, I'm actually new to this game and want to find some friends to help me through, pehaps even some off-game friends or someone willing to spoil me for free. My name is Ranisha, I'm 21 years old and I live in Europe. I'm currently studying education and looking for a job as we speak. Let me know if you're interested, if there's a match we can talk <3

-Beesus- [1959482]

ASSIGNMENT UNDERSTOOD 🫡

 

14:25:58 - 08/12/24 You sent some Massage Oil to Rifty with the message: Diddy(sha) sends their regards!