Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

GFX

Started by Nokt [3218330] on in Graphics.

13 replies · 355 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
Nokt [3218330]

Use a bit of canva, photoshop, Paint 3D for now, the free versions, until I can find something good and cheap. I don't necessarily use all of them all the time for each graphics, but yeah, sorta gets me by, which is why I sell them cheaper and it takes a bit longer than other GFX designers. 

KEZEK [3360721]

If your looking for a free program to use on a computer, I would recommend using Gimp 2.10 as that is what I use for now and it is free. If you join the GFX HUB discord, others might have PS options available to use.