Is there a script anywhere to remove honor banners when looking at faction listing? some of those banners are nearly impossible to read.
would be nice to have them removed and just list the names.
can anyone create this?
Started by Crognell [3208324] on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Is there a script anywhere to remove honor banners when looking at faction listing? some of those banners are nearly impossible to read.
would be nice to have them removed and just list the names.
can anyone create this?
or maybe just change all of them to default? that would be fine too :)
It’s an option is settings 👍
well even better!!! thanks so much! exactly what i was looking for :)
I have made one for the Item market. because its very difficult for me to see names when they are small and bunched together there. But I do want to see honor bars in other locations.
I think it looks a little cleaner than the Option mentioned above, for this use case. If there's interest I can clean it up and share.
This is how my IM looks with the script.
Versus the Settings option to hide honor names